A new twist on your typical clock buddies! A great classroom tool to partnering students together.
How to use:
1. Each student gets a copy of the Social Studies Buddies page (I have them glue it in the first page of their Social Studies notebook). Students will write their own name on the bottom of this page where it says "This page belongs to ______" and that is the last time they will write their own name on this page.
2. Ask students to find a partner in the class and write it under the first line (under Pocahontas).
3. Then ask students to find a new parter to write their name under the second line (under John Smith).
4. Keep going until everyone's page is filled! If you have a small class, you can either stop and not fill out a few of the people or you can put students in groups of 3.
5. Whenever you're doing a partner activity, pick a historical figure from this page and ask your students to partner up with them. Students will quickly be partnered up and you'll be referencing important historical figures all year!