Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Complete Elementary Social Studies Curriculum for Kindergarten, 1st Grade and 2nd Grade. No prep primary (K, Grade 1 and Grade 2) History for the entire year!
Perfect for distance learning!
- U.S. Symbols
- Historical Figures
- Communities & Citizenship
- Then and Now
- Bonus! Women's History Read Along Video Freebie
- Government Product (15 activities): Bill of Rights, Direct vs. Representative Democracy, Voting, 3 Branches of Government, Executive Branch, Legislative Branch, Judicial Branch, The United Nations.
- Economics Product (12 activities): Goods vs. Services; Needs vs. Wants; Who Produces Goods & Services?; Where are goods & services produced?; Earning, Spending & Saving; Producers vs. Consumers; Food Production/Consumption: Today & Long Ago; How do limits on resources affect prices?; Economics Review
- U.S. Symbols Product (24 activities): State Flags, American Flag, Blank Template for ANY National Icon, Bald Eagle, Statue of Liberty, Liberty Bell, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, Mount Rushmore, White House, Canadian Flag, Caribou, Beaver, Canadian Goose, Dogwood Flower, Hockey, Inukshuk, Royal Canadian Mounted Police, My Country 'Tis of Thee, Pledge of Allegiance, Star Spangled Banner, National Holidays (MLK, President's, Veteran's, Memorial, July 4th), U.S. Constitution, Declaration of Independence
- Historical Figures Product (36 activities): George Washington, Pocahontas, Booker T. Washington, Daniel Boone, Benjamin Franklin, Mother Theresa, Sitting Bull, George Washington Carver, Marie Curie, Albert Einstein, Ida B. Wells, Sacagawea, Jackie Robinson, Neil Armstrong, Harriet Tubman, Martin Luther King Jr., Nelson Mandela, Gandhi, Thurgood Marshall, Ruby Bridges, Rosa Parks, Frederick Douglass, Susan B. Anthony, Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, Helen Keller, Rachel Carson, Alexander Graham Bell, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, Amelia Earhart, Sally Ride, Jane Goodall, Cesar Chavez, Galileo, Sir Isaac Newton
- Communities & Citizenship Product (20 activities): Importance of Home & School Rules, Being a Good Citizen, Traits of a Good Citizen, Good Citizens in Stories, Good Citizens in History and Analysis; Consequences for not being a good citizen, Community Helpers, Community Helpers in Colonial Times, Family and Community Culture, Community Culture: Similarities & Differences, Traditions: Similarities & Differences, Benefits & Challenges of Diversity
- Then and Now Product (52 activities): My Daily Timeline, My Personal History, Ordering Week & Months, One Year of History, What is history?, What is included in history?, graphic organizer, Hieroglyphics & Papyrus, Writing Toolsl, Water Sources, Growing Food, Cooking Food, Making Clothes, Having Fun (recreation and technology), Rules & Laws, Music Players, Communication (telephone), Light, School, Transportation, Work Roles in and out of home (men vs. women), Fashion Styles of Dress, photo analysis, family member interview questions, family compare contrast writing activity, Timeline of My Life
This No Prep Kindergarten - 2nd Grade Social Studies Curriculum product is aligned with Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd History / Social Studies Standards for the State of California, which are also aligned with the official socialstudies.org standards and the Department. of Defense Education Standards (below):
- California State Standards for Social Studies
- Department of Defense (dodea) Standards for Social Studies
- Socialstudies.org Standards for Social Studies
Enjoy this no prep primary (K, Grade 1 and Grade 2) history curriculum for the entire year!! Complete Elementary Social Studies Curriculum for Kindergarten, 1st Grade and 2nd Grade!