This huge, time-saving collection of social studies graphic organizers is a great way to have students show their thinking during your history lessons! These templates cover a ton of critical thinking skills and can be used over and over again with any social studies unit or topic!
Over 60 graphic organizers are included in both digital and ready-to-print forms!
To complete the paperless slides in Google Drive™ or Microsoft OneDrive™, students simply type answers in text boxes and insert pictures. The templates are easy for them to use and share back with you for feedback!
The slides incorporate a number of different skills, including:
- determining cause and effect relationships
- comparing and contrasting
- sequencing (timelines)
- making connections between historical events
- identifying important details about key places, people, and events
- analyzing primary sources
- vocabulary practice
Several skills have multiple graphic organizers so that students can choose how to best show their thinking. See the preview for more information about this resource!
- 60+ printer-friendly printable graphic organizers
- 60+ interactive digital slides
- step-by-step tutorial explaining how to share the resource with your students (both for Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive)
**Please note that you’ll need an internet connection, a laptop or tablet, and a Google or Microsoft OneDrive account to use the digital version.**
This resource pairs nicely with my Digital Biography Report!
Thank you for visiting my store!