This resource includes all outcomes and indicators for Grade 2 - Unit 1 "Interactions and Interdependence of Nations", in the Saskatchewan Social Studies curriculum. It includes 11 engaging and ready to use lessons.
The outcomes included are for:
IN2.1 Determine characteristics of a community.
IN2.2 Create a representation of the diversity of cultural groups in the local community.
Concepts covered include:
- My School Community
- Roles in My School
- The Great Debate (Who Leads a School?)
- Bread, Bread, Bread (how services in the community meet needs & wants)
- How Do You Contribute To The Community?
- My Community - Your Community
- Interdependence Within the Community
- All About Me Glyph
- Hunt, Trap, Fish (sharing stories of community contributions)
- Cultural Traditions, Festivals & Celebrations,
- Contributing To The Wellbeing Of Your Community
Thank you for purchasing this product! You may be interested in other Grade 2 Social Studies Units from my store including:
Social Studies Unit 2 - Dynamic Relationships
Social Studies Unit 3 - Power and Authority
Social Studies Unit 4 - Resources & Wealth
This unit is sold as part of a year long Social Studies bundle. You can purchase it by clicking the link below.
Social Studies Unit Bundle
Leaving feedback is a great way to help me know what products you'd like next. It also earns you credits toward future TPT products! I'd love to hear from you!