Also included in
- Get all 3 levels of the Social Studies Leveled Daily Curriculum with this money saving bundle! Have everything you need for your multi-level classroom! Over 540 activities includedThis resource provides a 3 versions of a year long social studies curriculum that focuses on introducing basic science c$162.00$180.00Save $18.00
*Updated with President Biden.
This resource provides a year long social studies curriculum that focuses on introducing basic social studies concepts. The curriculum is structured, visually based, breaks down larger skills into manageable steps, embeds assessments, and utilizes data based decision making.
There are 8 Units included plus a review unit! Each unit includes:
- a pre-test and post-test
- grading rubric with data based decision making component
- anchor chart
- 20 activities
Level 1 focuses on introducing basic social studies concepts. The topics covered in this unit are:
- basic geography vocabulary
- places in town
- transportation vocabulary
- government vocabulary
- community helpers
- family roles
- basic personal information
- basic history
Includes a non-writer version!
Level 1 includes some minimal copying and entry level writing tasks. For your students who are not yet ready for that, a non-writer version with tracing tasks is also included!
This curriculum is designed to use one activity per day. Your social studies instruction for the entire year is planned! Over 180+ activities included.
Also included in this resources:
- 2 types of lesson plan templates
- detailed curriculum map
- 2 types of data sheets
Available in an international version without any US specific content! To receive your international copy email your receipt to email@example.com
Check out the in-depth video tutorial to learn more about this expansive and essential resource:
Get this unit in the BUNDLE and have 3 different levels of individualized instruction:
Need more practice opportunities? Check out the coordinating file folders:
Not sure what level works for your student? Check out the skills matrix below:
Check out how to use this resource digitally with Google Classroom:
For more resources, tips, and materials to help you help children with autism please visit The Autism Helper