This booklet fits with the new (2013) Ontario Social Studies curriculum for Grade 1 - Our Changing Roles and Responsibilities.
** This is part of my Grade 1 Social Studies Kit (Ontario Revised Curriculum, 2013)
- write the word "responsibility" on primary printing lines
- define the word
- write or draw own responsibilities at home
- write or draw own responsibilities at school
- write or draw own responsibilities in the local community
- write or draw own responsibilities to the global community
SPECIFIC EXPECTATIONS ADDRESSED:
A1.1 - "describe how and why a person’s roles, relationships, and responsibilities may change in different places or situations and at different times"
A3.1 - "describe some of their own roles, relationships, and responsibilities"
A3.4 - "identify some elements of respectful behaviour that they can practise in their everyday life"
A3.5 - "demonstrate an understanding that it is important to treat other people and the environment with respect"
* The Ontario Curriculum: Social Studies (Grades 1 to 6) and History and Geography (Grades 7 and 8) - 2013
Please leave feedback - and earn points toward TPT money for future purchases!
Behaviour Management - Safety Infraction Tickets