Kínder-Places in the neighborhood
English and Spanish
Use these activities to help the students recall the book’s content.
1.Foldable—Students can draw 3 places the students remember in the neighborhood.
2. Foldable—Bear about town. Students can draw the places where Bear visited in his neighborhood.
3. Flipable booklet. Neighborhood places.
4. Foldable—Quinito’s Neighborhood. Students can draw 3 places where the people qork at.
5. Neighborhood to color, cut and glue onto a large drawing paper. Have the students draw other places in the neighborhood.
6. Places in the neighborhood. Helps students to identify places in the neighborhood. Have students color cut and glue building patterns onto brown or white sack lunch bags. Create your own community.
7. Identifying Quinito's neighborhood places.
8. 8 pg coloring decodable reader about places in the neighborhood.