This resource includes all outcomes and indicators for Grade 2 - Unit 4 "Resources and Wealth", in the Saskatchewan Social Studies curriculum. It includes 14 engaging and ready to use lessons.
The outcomes included are for:
RW2.1 Describe ways in which the local community meets needs and wants of its members.
RW2.2 Analyze various worldviews regarding the natural environment.
RW2.3 Contribute to initiating and guiding change in local and global communities regarding environmental, social, and economic sustainability.
Concepts covered include:
- My Needs, My Wants
- Sometimes Less is More
- Resources in my Community
- Build a Tipi
- Businesses and Services in My Community
- Farm Communities
- Comparing My Community to a Reservation Community
- First Nations, Metis and European Views
- Medicine Wheel: Achieving Balance & Harmony
- Change Initiative
- Stop Ruining the Environment
- Recognizing the Past, Living in the Present, & Planning for the Future
- Protecting Our Land
Thank you for purchasing this product! You may be interested in other Grade 2 Social Studies Units from my store
Social Studies Unit 3 - Power and Authority
Social Studies Unit 2 - Dynamic Relationships
Leaving feedback is a great way to help me know what products you'd like next. It also earns you credits toward future TPT products! I'd love to hear from you!