SOCIAL STUDIES WORD SCRAMBLE (A THINKING ACTIVITY)
* 26 SCRAMBLED-UP WORDS!
* A GREAT “ANYTIME” ACTIVITY with THINKING INVOLVED!
* Each of the 26 words has something to do with SOCIAL STUDIES, but they are all SCRAMBLED UP! Your students must UNSCRAMBLE the words and spell them correctly!
* ALL THESE TERMS WILL MAKE THEM THINK ABOUT SOCIAL STUDIES!
* GREAT FOR EARLY FINISHERS, CENTERS, BOOK COLLECTING ETC.
* NOTE: IF the words are too hard for your grade level, give them the first letter of each word to help them along!
* Decorated with related Social Studies pictures! Your download of 3 pages includes answers.
(SOCIAL STUDIES WORD SCRAMBLE - A THINKING ACTIVITY)
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2016 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.