Social Studies for Little Learners: Rules and Laws
What is Social Studies for Little Learners?
Social Studies for Little Learners was built from a need for primary Social Studies resources. This Social Studies curriculum can be used with or without a Social Studies textbook. All activities are designed to cover important Social Studies topics in a grade-appropriate and timely manner.
What topics are covered in this week-long lesson?
- I can identify rules citizens of the United States follow.
- I can identify laws citizens of the United States follow.
- I can explain the consequence for breaking a rule or law.
- I can identify the people who enforce rules and laws.
- I can explain why citizens follow rules and laws.
Click on the PREVIEW button above to see what is included in this lesson! Check back soon for the complete unit!