Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
49.6 MB | 40 pages
Sometimes we have to disguise learning into games! Students love games but working on conversation and social skills can get a little old at times.
My students love playing this! This music-themed game contains 150 cards (including some blank ones and decorative card backs) to improve social and pragmatic language skills in students with Autism, Cognitive Impairments, or other social skill deficits. Students will learn to give compliments, participate in reciprocal conversations, and develop empathy skills. Card categories include:
- Home Social Skills Questions
- School Social Skills Questions
- Community Social Skills Questions
- Communication Skills Questions
- Conversation Acting Topic Cards
The game also includes a printable board game in color or black and white, 8 colored “record scorecards” for each player, and reward stars for the student’s scorecard. A great game for those, "Oh shoot, what am I going to do with THOSE kids today?"
1) Someone calls your house and asks to talk to your parents, but they’re busy. Take a message for them.
2) You’re feeling sick and need to go to the nurse. What would you say to your teacher?
3) You accidentally bump into someone at the mall. What do you say?
4) Ask someone else about something they like to do.
Download the preview for images of the included materials. They are low resolution (fuzzy) in the preview, but won't be in the actual file!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now receive customized email updates about this store.