This social skills and social story mini-book is a perfect way to provide visual supports to your students for vocabulary, language and expectations related to Valentine's Day.
- Objectives for use in lesson plans
- Black and white 18 page printable mini-book
- Color 18 page printable mini-book
- 18 black and white small symbols
- 18 color small symbols
- Three assessment sheets for monitoring progress
"What is Valentine's Day?" was created for students with limited language but could also be used with beginning readers and spellers. Not only has it been used in the classroom but speech therapists love it, too!
This mini-book can be used with ABA, Verbal Behavior and DDT.