This Google Classroom and Microsoft One Drive Sociology Bundle is packed with interactive digital activities for your students. They will analyze concepts, complete self-guided notes, create paperless flipbooks, and more! You will get an explanatory PDF with a link to the documents and lots of time away from the copy machine.
The best part? This is a GROWING bundle. That means if you buy it now, you will get new resources whenever I add them at no additional cost!
Included in this bundle so far:
1. Introduction to Sociology Activities for Google and OneDrive
2. Social Reality for Google and OneDrive
3. Sociology and Culture Activities for Google Classroom and OneDrive
4. Sociology and Socialization Activities for Google Classroom and OneDrive
5. Sociology Research Activities for Google Classroom and OneDrive
5. Just added 10/7/17: Sociology and Social Organization for Google Classroom and OneDrive
6. Coming Next: Sociology and Social Inequalities for Google and OneDrive
The Benefits of the Google Classroom:
*Completely paperless! No Printing! No Cutting! No Glue! No Lost Notebooks!
*Students work directly onto student pages.
*More engaging for students often unwilling to write or participate on traditional assignments.
*Meets technology standards and prepares students for college or career.
*Ideal for the 1:1 school or those incorporating technology use in lessons.
*Perfect for organization of all student materials in their own Google Drive!
*All materials are always printable if needed!
*Google Drive is free for teachers and students!
*Allows students to work on assignments anywhere they have access to their Google Drive.
If you like this, be sure to check out my all new Sociology Interactive Notebooks
Not sure about going 1:1? Check out this website full of tutorials and downloadable cheat sheets! theblendedclassroom.com
And be sure to sign up for my newsletter
to get a free ebook with printable resources and to stay up to date with What’s New in Secondary Education!
***How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases***
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product
***Be the first to hear about my new products and discounts***
• Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive updates about my store.