This mini-project is a fun way to introduce your students to eight famous sociological studies, and it’s editable, so you can add and take away studies to suit your classroom needs. Here’s what you get:
1. A storage envelope with picture instructions
2. A rubric with URLs and a QR Code leading to explanations of the specific studies
3. Editable study cards for students to record study information on
4. A quiz
5. Completed cards for an example and quiz answer key
Either jigsaw the activity, placing students in small groups. Use the rubric, and assign each group a study to present to the class. While they are presenting, have students take notes on the “Famous Studies Cards.” Assign the quiz and allow them to use their cards on it to check for participation and understanding.
Or assign students all of the cards to complete individually. Assign the quiz and allow them to use their cards to check for completion and understanding.
Running short of time or need to differentiate? Just print out the pre-filled cards, and have students cut them out, study, and store in the envelopes. Assign the quiz, either open or closed not.
This is a part of my Sociological Research Interactive Notebook Bundle and My Sociology Interactive Notebooks Mega Bundle:
Sociological Research Interactive Notebook Bundle
***How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases***
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product
***Be the first to hear about my new products and discounts***
• Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive updates about my store.
Be sure to check out my blog for stories, resources, and ideas! My Blog