This is the fourth complete interactive notebook in my introduction to sociology curriculum. The Sociology and Socialization Notebook will provide your students with an overview of sociological perspectives on socialization. A bonus of these notebooks is that most of the resources and all the PowerPoints are editable!
In this resource, you will find
- Daily Lesson Plans
- Editable PowerPoint Presentations
- Cloze Notes
- Foldable Graphic Organizers
- Exit Tickets
- Answer Keys
- An Editable Study Guide and Test
- A Document Containing Editable Versions of Most of The Resources!!!
If you like it, I’m creating nine of these for sociology:
1. The Sociological Perspective
2. Sociological Research
5. Social Organization
6. Social Inequalities
7. Deviance and Conformity
8. Social Institutions
9. Social Change and Population
Each unit is 20% off what you would pay if you bought the items individually. Plus, you will get the daily lesson plans as a bonus. If you want them all, and are willing to wait, you can get the growing bundle at a 50% discount. Once I’ve added four of the units, the discount will reduce to my standard 30% off mega bundle discount.
Get the Mega Bundle Deal HERE!
The following resources from this bundle are also sold individually:
Sociology and Socialization Vocabulary Unit
The Truman Show Color-Fill Film Guide
Sociology Socialization Scavenger Hunt
Sociology and the Socialization of Me
Generation Like Film Guide
Stereotypes in Children’s Books
Nature vs. Nurture Twins and Genie Guided Viewing
Socialization and the Psychological Perspective
Mead, Cooley, and Socialization Overview for Sociology
Agents of Socialization Notes and Activity
Lifelong Socialization and Total Institutions Notes and Activities
Free Socialization and Gender Activity
***How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases***
• Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product
***Be the first to hear about my new products and discounts***
• Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive updates about my store.
Be sure to check out my blog for stories, resources, and ideas! My Blog
And be sure to sign up for My Newsletter
if you’d like free resources and teaching tips delivered to your inbox!