Silly sock rhyming set in COLOR and BLACK & WHITE! Socks have pictures AND words! Perfect literacy center game to use on silly sock day, during Suess week, or to go along with a clothing unit!
Ideas for game play:
- Flip socks over and play as a memory/concentration game!
- String a clothesline in the classroom and have students clip matching socks together with clothespins for extra fine motor practice!
- Store on in a small basket in the literacy or writing center...students can match pairs and write down the rhyming words!
- Pass out socks to the class... students have to find a partner with their matching rhyming sock (great time filler)!
- Post socks around the classroom. Call out a word and students have to go point to the matching rhyming sock!
- Students can color the black and white version and play a matching game as a small group activity!
16 colored rhyming socks
16 black and white rhyming socks
Rhyming words/pictures on socks:
*These files are for personal and classroom use only. If you plan to share this file with others, please buy additional licenses. Thank you and enjoy!
Check out these fun and silly Pre-K Tweets games and activities:
Silly Sock Coloring
Silly Sock Matching Games
Trim the Trees game
Silly Dress Up Days Poster
Feed the Fish
Fill the Fish Bowls
Crazy Hat activities