This huge activity unit is perfect for Literacy Centers. These Games are a great way to reinforce this tricky reading and spelling rule.
• 10 Build a sentence puzzles both color and black and white
• Or use them as fluency strips without cutting
• Build a word -20 cards multisensory literacy center with kid friendly directions
1. Read the word.
2. Trace the word saying the letters as you trace them.
3. Write the word.
4. Close your eyes see the word in your mind and air write the word.
5. Say the word.
6. Is the c hard or soft? Why?
• Teaching Poster
• Soft C Word Sort with Recording Sheet
• 72 word cards and 6 character cards for 4 reading games
• Crazy C’s
• Soft C’s Memory
• Soft C Go Fish
• Soft C Go Fish Rhyme Edition Instructions included
Use this as a Companion to my Smart Board Soft C Activities with Decodable story and Comprehension Questions. Save Hours of Prep Time. Yours kids will love it!