Also included in
- Robot Architecture Design Bundle | Project Based Learning NGSS Biomimicry: This bundle contain ideas for engaging project-based learning. These units focus on robots, architecture and design. There are lesson plans that will guide you through the process of using biomimicry and steam activities t$12.38$20.75Save $8.37
Soft Robots | Project Based Learning NGSS STEAM Biomimicry Digital Activities:
How can you build a CUDDLY robo? Looking for something exciting for a project based learning unit? This resource focuses on robots. This is a lesson plan that will guide you through the process of using biomimicry and steam activities to inspire students to ask questions, study animals and use creative thinking to explore design robots.
Robots capture children's imagination. Self-driving cars, robot bees that pollinate flowers, and jumping kangaroo robots may be part of our future. With robots, children can learn to explore dreams and use these dreams to solve problems.
These activities are fun and engaging. And great brain workout!
This resource has been prepared so that your students can use it on digital devices. I have selected suitable slides for you, you need to insert text boxes and you can also add instructions for your students.
Contact me on email@example.com if you have any questions, thanks.
1. How can you build a cuddly robo?
2. Study a cuddly animal
3. Invent a name and design a cuddly robo
4. Letter writing
6. What can a kindness robo do?
7. Study kindness in nature
8. Design a kindness robo
9. Plan and write a kindness robo story
10. What can you use to build a love robo?
11. Study animals with big heart, several hearts . . .
12. Design a love robo
!3. Use animals and plants as inspiration to color in robos
14. Flower loving robos
15. Love poems inspired by the three hearts of the octopus
16. Acrostic poem
17. Things I love about robots
The package also contains questions cards.
Reviews of other Sparking Children's Thinkibility products:
"This product is absolutely the favorite one I have purchased all fall! I love the information that is provided about bats - just enough to intrigue and encourage higher level thinking. There are graphic organizers, worksheets, and subtle suggestions to help young learners perform at their best! And best of all, it stretches their creativity! Thanks for such an amazing resource!"
A very comprehensive, thorough, and unique resource to teach elementary students about biomimicry! An excellent addition to any biology unit!
Why am I qualified to write these biomimicry resources? I am a member of BEN - Biomimicry Education Network - and a curator of educational resources at BEN. I am the author of the book Biomimicry with Theo & Tuva: Nature spotting inspires wild ideas. In 2015, I completed a course in Biomimicry: A Sustainable Design Methodology at Minneapolis College of Art and Design.
• This download is a PDF and is formatted in US Letter size. If you would prefer an alternate sizing, A4 size or spelling (colour vs color etc.), please leave me a note in the ‘ask a question section of my store'.