This file includes two separate files:
- Soil Interactive Notebook
- Soil Powerpoint
File includes a 24-page powerpoint presentation featured around the topic of soil. Topics included are:
- Components of soil - minerals, humus, air, water
- Soil Layers and composition - topsoil, subsoil, bedrock
- How Soil is Formed - weathering and erosion
- Types of soil - silt, sand, clay, loam
- Soil Conservation - plant with cover, composting, types of farming, preventing pollution
Many pictures and examples are included on each slide. Real-life images and graphics are guaranteed to keep your students interested in the lesson.
Additionally, the file contains the interactive notebook for the topic of Soil. The powerpoint includes all of the information needed for students to complete and fill out the information needed for the interactive notebook. Together, this bundle can provide meaningful instruction for a week or more!