**Please Note: this product is also part of the Food Chains Bundle. If you have already purchased that product then you do not need to purchase this one.
Bundle and Save!
This product features 12 pages designed to be used in an interactive notebook for the topic of soil. It includes pages for definitions, places for students to color and draw examples of soil, and different ways to sort and classify information. The major topics included are:
- Components of soil - minerals, humus, air, water
- Soil Layers and composition - topsoil, subsoil, bedrock
- How Soil is Formed - weathering and erosion
- Types of soil - silt, sand, clay, loam
- Soil Conservation - plant with cover, composting, types of farming, preventing pollution
The product includes pictures that show how each page can be assembled in an interactive notebook. Pages were done in a spiral bound notebook but will fit in any standard notebook.
This product aligns to 3rd grade VA Science SOLs.