This science resource is a teacher time saver! This product includes lessons plans, foldables, activities, labs, vocabulary, materials for early finishers, QR codes, homework suggestions, an end of the unit quiz, and examples from my own notebook! This product is jam packed with resources ready to go so that you do not have to spend time planning!
Your class will learn about:
- Soil (What it is and its purpose)
- The different layers of soil
- Properties and characteristics of soil
Here's What's Included:
- A weeks worth of lesson plans aligned to the TEKS grades 2, 3, and 4
- A mini vocabulary word wall
- Vocabulary cards with definitions
- Mini Vocabulary Posters with high quality- real life pictures
- Vocabulary Foldables and notes page
- Anchor chart ideas and resources
- Examples from my notebook
- Different Soils activity
- What's in Soil Activity
- Soil Flap Book
- Soil Foldable
- Layers of Soil Experiment and Lab
- KWL Chart
- QR Codes with links incase you do not have access to a QR Coder scanner
- QR Code recording sheet
- Soil Fact Recording Sheet
- Word Search Activity
- Drawing Prompts Activity
- Writing Prompts
- Quiz and answer key
*All videos are uploaded through SafeShare so you don't have to worry about the pesky ads on YouTube.
*Don't use interactive notebooks in your class? NO PROBLEM! This product offers a paper version for each resource!!
Want to Save Money??
Check Out the Bundle!
If you have any questions feel free to email me @firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment on the question tab for this product.
Click the green star to follow me to be the first to know about new discounts, freebies and product launches!