Use this card game to help students practice ordering the planets.
File includes one "deck" of planet cards.
1. Shuffle the cards thoroughly.
2. Deal five cards to each player.
3. Place the extra cards face down between the players, and turn the top card face-up next to the extra cards. This is the draw pile
4. Play begins with the player who did not shuffle drawing a card. Either the top of the card on the stack, or the top of the draw pile can be selected. To end a turn, a card is discarded face up in the draw pile.
5. Play continues with each player drawing and discarding every turn until one player has collected a series of five (5) consecutive planets.
6. If players run out of cards from the “draw pile,” players will reshuffle the discarded cards and place them face down with the top card face up.