This interactive notebook operates in the internet "cloud" to allow your students to access, edit, and print from any computer or device.
Students will review the planets, dwarf planets, comets, asteroids, and meteors. Plus they will explain gravities role in the formation of the solar system. This is formatted to work with both GOOGLE Drive
™ and Microsoft OneDrive
Why use a Digital Interactive Notebook?
* Paperless, no printing, no cutting, no glue
* Students work directly in the file
* Preserve ideas and references
* Improve student writing
* Infuse technology
* Highly engaging
* Career and College readiness
* Looks like a traditional paper and pencil notebook
* Allows for student collaboration
***Save money and buy the Space Bundle Digital Interactive Notebook ***
What is included?
* Teachers guide that includes the access link, instructions on how to use it in the classroom
* Movable pieces for students to interact with
* Clickable tabs while in presentation mode so students can move from one page of the flip book to the next without having to go in order
* Competed Teacher flip book as a separate file
* Topics covered:
*** Inner planets
*** Outer planets
*** Dwarf planets
*** Comets, asteroids, and meteors
***Wrap Up: explain gravities role in our solar system and compare the inner and outer planets
You can find my paper version of the solar system flip book HERE
If you like this product make sure to click the star and follow me. I will be adding more digital interactive notebook products in the near future.
You might also like
- Science expository Reading on the Solar System
- Digital Paperless Lessons
- Technology in the Classroom lesson plans and activities
- Space Lesson plans and activitites
Connect with Adventures in ISTEM
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red “Follow Me” next to my Seller picture to receive notification of new products and upcoming sales.
Blog- adventures in ISTEM
for more great ideas
Follow me on facebook
Follow my board TPT Adventures in ISTEM
Follow me on instagram
© Adventures in ISTEM. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
*“Next Generation Science Standards™" is a registered trademark of Achieve. Neither Achieve nor the lead states and partners that developed the Next Generation Science Standards was involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
"Any claims of correlation or alignment to the Common Core State Standards are solely those of Adventures in ISTEM and have not been evaluated nor endorsed by the NGA. The author of these materials claims no affiliation or endorsement by the NGA.”