Files in this Package when unzipped:
1. PowerPoint Class Quiz/Activity 1 – journeytotheplanets.ppt
2. PowerPoint Class Quiz/Activity 2 – earthmoonsun.ppt
3. PDF file 1 – teachingnotes.pdf
4. PDF file 2 – factcards-color.pdf
5. PDF file 3 – factcards.pdf
6. PDF file 4 – test.pdf
7. PDF file 5 – test-answerkey.pdf
8. PDF file 6 - worksheets.pdf
Save over 25% off total cost when purchasing the products in this bundle instead of individually.
The resources included are:
➢ 2 PowerPoint Class Quizzes/Activities,
➢ 1 set of Fact Cards – in 2 versions (color and B&W),
➢ 2 Planets worksheets,
➢ 1 Solar System test, AND
➢ teaching notes.
Students will learn and assess their learning. They will be able to:
• Identify the planets in our solar system.
• Name the planets in order from the sun.
• Describe the sun as a star made of gases that gives light and heat.
• Describe earth’s moon as a satellite made of rocks and dust that reflects light from the sun.
• Identify the phases of the moon.
• Explain how the earth’s orbit around the sun (and earth’s tilt) leads to the four seasons.
• Explain that when it’s summer in the northern hemisphere, it is winter in the southern hemisphere, and so forth.
The test comprises 40 questions that cover what can be learned from the PowerPoints, Fact Cards and worksheets.
The bundle combines five products from the Learn With Kenny Store, at a discounted price of over 25% less than when purchased individually. The products included are:
1. Journey to the Planets – PowerPoint.
2. Earth, Moon, and Sun – PowerPoint.
3. Solar System Fact Cards – PDF printable in black & white and in color.
4. Planets Worksheets – PDF printable.
5. Solar System Test – PDF printable.
Copyright © Learn with Kenny. Only the original purchaser/downloader should use this product. Do not copy and/or distribute this product. Do not extract and use clipart from these resources as it is also covered by copyright. Purchaser may adapt the PowerPoints to suit needs in his/her classroom only, not for distribution to others. No responsibility is accepted for damage to the PowerPoints if they are adapted. Please make back-up copies before making any changes.