The ABCs of Outer Space Emergent Reader is the perfect addition to a unit study of space or the solar system!
Two different levels of emergent readers have rhyming text and picture clues that are great for beginning readers. Extend the learning further with two writing prompts: one informational and one narrative.
Click on the PREVIEW
to see both emergent readers, as well as the writing prompts!
• Teacher instructions
• Emergent readers cover (The cover is the SAME for both readers)
• Emergent reader options: text only & fill in the blank text
• Two writing prompts: one narrative & one informational
Teacher Features You'll Love
• differentiated for student success
• perfect for a guided reading group
• paper-friendly format for front-to-back printing
This emergent reader is a part of Space: A Week-long Solar System Unit for Kindergarten and First Grade
. If you purchase the unit, you do not need to purchase this emergent reader separately.
Questions? Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Thanks so much for stopping by!