Are you unsure about lapbooks? Watch this YouTube video to find out why I love lapbooks and how I use them in my own classroom.
This 33 page download is a complete kit with black line masters and step by step directions for making a Solar System lapbook with your students. Use it to complement your own Solar System unit.
This lapbook kit contains the following interactive parts:
1. Lapbook cover with astronaut and option to insert student photo
2. Solar System vocabulary pocket and cards
3. Planet order mnemonic (My Very Eager Mother Just Served Us Nachos) with self-checking planet order strip
4. Sun fact flip insert
5. Moon fact flip insert
6. Phases of the moon wheel with visuals
7. Rotate and revolve interlocking part with visuals
8. Inner planet layered book
9. Outer planet layered book
10. Parts of the Solar System folding piece (includes visuals for planets, sun, moons, stars, asteroids, and comets)
Lapbooks are an excellent way to keep students motivated and engaged in their learning. It is a nice way to keep everything in one place instead of sending home lots of loose papers. The complete lapbook makes a terrific study guide for the unit test.
Thank you for considering my Solar System Lapbook Interactive Kit.
If you like interactive kits, you may also want to check out: