The Solar System Lapbook will make a great interactive learning tool and study guide for your students as they learn about the sun, moon, planets, and more!
The following is included with this resource:
1. A lapbook title page (3 boy and 3 girl choices)
2. “Composition of the Solar System” spinner. This spinner features the makeup of the solar system, including pictures that represent planets, the sun, the moon, asteroids, comets, and meteoroids.
3. Solar System Vocabulary Pocket (24 cards with definitions, 24 without definitions for teachers who prefer students to research word meanings on their own) T.
4. “The Sun” flap book for recording research
5.“Fun Facts about Stars” flap book for recording research
6. Inner and Outer Planet flap books for recording research
7. “The Moon” flap book for recording research
8. “Phases of the Moon” diagram
9. Lapbook Planning Pages
10. Student and Teacher Rubrics
Students may use the information in the lapbook to discuss important concepts in class, to study for an assessment, and to have as a keepsake of all the interesting and important information they learned during the unit.
I hope you choose to download this product. If you do and find it helpful, please leave a great rating, follow me, and check out the other products in my store. Thank you!
~For personal and single classroom use only.~