This is one of my absolute favorite things to teach - astronomy and the solar system!
This packet is great for mid-year kinders to second graders. Anything may be used for instruction, remediation, or enrichment depending on your students and their abilities.
It is a great resource if you are teaching about the MOON and/or the PLANETS in our solar system. These pages would be great for literacy centers, math centers, writing response, experiments and/or mini-lessons.
This packet includes:
* Phases of the Moon Oreo Idea + Recording Sheet
* Moon "Dough" + Comparison Sheet
* Making Moon Craters + Recording Sheet
* Planet Sun Catchers
* Paper Mache Planets + Recording Sheet (also in my CKLA Domain 6 unit, but with new recording sheet)
* Flashlight Constellations (also in my CKLA Domain 6 unit)
* Daytime Activities
* Nighttime Activities
* I'm an astronaut
* See, Think, Wonder
* Moon Journal (an idea from my CKLA Domain 6 unit, but with new recording sheet)
* I met an alien....AND MORE
Reading Passages: All About Our Solar System
* ABC Order
* Fix the Sentences
* Syllable Sort
* Fact/Opinion Sort
* Odd/Even Sort
* Graph and Tally the Space Objects
Follow me on TPT by clicking the green star to get new product updates.
Save money by becoming a TPT seller and providing feedback on purchases. Your feedback is valuable to me and helps me build better products :) Thank you!
I hope you enjoy!
Follow me (http://martinsmonkeys.blogspot.com/)