If you are looking for a great way to practice ordinal numbers in Spanish, your students will enjoy these two activities that incorporate ordinal numbers with the planets in the solar system.
(*Note: I understand that Pluto is considered a dwarf planet. I included it in these two activities for the sake of practicing ordinal numbers.)
This document includes:
- List of essential Spanish vocabulary for completing the two
- Close-activity worksheet (2 versions)
* Students will read Spanish sentences in which they must fill
in the name of the planet or the ordinal number.
* One worksheet includes a word bank and the other does not.
- One listening activity
* Students will have a handout of the solar system.
* Students will color in the planets according to the Spanish
directions that you read to them (also included).
Polka dot background by: Ralph and Arthur
Border by: Rebecca Bishop
Solar System Cover Page Image By: Alabama