This huge file will support your unit on Earth and Space Sciences in a fun and engaging way. Students are asked to be tour guides for two alien characters as they make their way through the solar system and report back on their discoveries.
Topics covered in this file include
* day/night sky
* recording the weather
* moon phases
* the sun
* the earth/moon orbit
Included in this file are
* Word Wall cards
* An activity schedule
* KWL chart
* A letter to the students
* Missions from the aliens with accompanying activities or recording sheets
* Recording sheets for facts and questions about the planets
* A planets flip book (also available separately)
* A class book to to be completed by the students
* An information report template
* Fun activities including a rocket craft, roll an alien and create an alien
Please download the free preview to see exactly what you will receive in this download.
Note: If you require this for more than one teacher please purchase extra licenses at half the price.
Remember to leave feedback for TpT credits!