Solar System PowerPoint and Activities
Please be sure you have PP 2007 or higher before downlaoding
This PowerPoint is a fun and exciting way to present this information to your students! With animations, transitions, videos, songs, and activities, you are sure to keep them engaged and learning!
This 34 slide presentation includes info on:
- solar system
- Milky Way
- 8 planets
- remembering the planets in order
- dwarf planets
- Earth's moon
- first moon landing
- lunar phases of the moon
The activities include:
- black and white versions of the planets to create your very own solar system. You can hang your solar system on a string, glue it to poster board or construction paper, etc.
- Labeling the lunar phases of the moon
Making your own moon sand
- creating craters in your moon sand
- Journal entry with provided paper
You can also find the corresponding notes page in my TPT store for FREE!