Solar System Scavenger Hunt
This scavenger hunt introduces to students an information and basics about the Solar system with different planets of it.
There are 24 scavenger hunt cards with colorful pictures. It’s a great tool for to review vocabulary on solar system.
How to Use:
1. Print the given all 24 cards on a card stock or any other good paper and cut them along the black line.
2. Get the print of Solar System Scavenger Hunt questions pages and each student should be given this copy.
3. Place Solar System Scavenger Hunt cards around the classroom. For example you can place it on chair, on table, on benches, behind the classroom doors, besides the computer or wherever you like.
4. Students have to search the cards in a classroom in order to find out the answers of the questions. Students can complete this exercise in a group with classmate or alone.
You may also like my store other products such as:
• Earth Day Scavenger Hunt - History - Symbols - Facts
• Arbor Day Scavenger Hunt - (History / symbols / Funfacts)
• Bundle of Solar Units: Solar system/Solar scavenger hunt/Solar energy/The stars
Scavenger Hunts Bundle on Science and Literacy
• Climate Scavenger Hunt
• Season Scavenger Hunt - Spring Unit
• Water Scavenger Hunts
• A Scavenger Hunt on Simple Actions by Pictures