Solar System Spectacular: Calling All Junior Astronauts!!
Thanks for checking out this solar system unit! I hope that you find it out of this world!
Files included in this unit, which total over 200 pages:
1. Solar System Acrostic poems- 31 pages- Astronauts work in cooperative groups to research, write, and present acrostic poems about the planets!
2. Awesome orbits- 20 pages- Astronauts learn how the Moon orbits the earth and the earth orbits the sun, in a fun, interactive lesson!
3. Blast off your Space Unit- 15 pages- Cute and unique ideas to get your junior astronauts excited and motivated to learn about the solar system and keep them engaged throughout the unit!
4. Crazy about constellations- 43 pages- Astronauts use their schema to share their “brain file” about constellations and then expand their brain file as they continue to learn about 13 featured constellations. Posters, constellations flip book, and a writing/art project are included.
5. Exciting Eclipses- 12 pages- A fun and interactive way to learn about the difference between the solar and lunar eclipse!
6. Galaxy Galore- 6 pages- A fun writing lesson and art project!
7. Solar System Assessment- 4 pages- let your astronauts show you what they know and earn their way into the space academy with flying colors!
8. Solar System comparison- 2 pages- A great graphic organizer
9. Solar System flip book- 63 pages- Astronauts create a really cool accordion book full of facts about the planets!
10. The Lunar Cycle – 24 pages- Astronauts illustrate what they learned about the phases of the moon!
Please see the file preview for all of the files included in this unit!
Email me if you have any questions, prior to purchasing! Thank you!