Solar & Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles & More - Worksheet Printable or Google
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- This is a bundle of science resources set for exploring the topic of renewable energy in the classroom by accessing authority Twitter accounts for up-to-date information. This science lesson plan bundle is great for middle school and high school students.❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star nextPrice $16.80Original Price $24.00Save $7.20
- This science bundle of lesson plans supports a unit on renewable or green energy. You can use these lesson plans via digital learning or in the classroom. Made for middle school and high school levels.❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.⭐HowPrice $40.00Original Price $51.00Save $11.00
- Many people think electric cars are the future but are they? These resources will introduce students to some pros and cons of electric cars. Format:- Digital-PDF for electronic sharing or easy printing- Article links (or videos) are embedded into the guides for quick access as needed- Includes linkPrice $22.00Original Price $27.25Save $5.25
During this engaging project, students will review and interact with the Twitter feed of an organization that supports cleantech like solar energy, wind energy, electric vehicles, and more.
- Fillable PDF for the paperless classroom or easy printing
- Includes link to Google Slide Hyperdoc with fillable fields for students
- Research link embedded directly in the guide
Use this activity guide to direct students to the current Twitter feed of an excellent Twitter account about tourism as a means of furthering social and environmental change.
The guide has them read through the feed and report information about geographic locations, tourist activities, and attractions. Then there is a sharing activity, followed by a short essay reflective question.
They don't need Twitter accounts to do this activity. I also provide the Twitter research link directly on the student guide and list the account they are to search at the top as well.
Twitter keeps us up to date on the current status of things in the world and this lesson is meant to show students how to use Twitter in an academic way. It is also a chance for them to learn that situations in the world are ever-changing.
Around 30 minutes with peer sharing
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)