This powerpoint allows students to see the differences between solar and lunar eclipses while aiding in the note-taking process.
- Setting up your notes
- What is an Eclipse?
- How a Solar Eclipse occurs (moving diagram)
- How a Lunar Eclipse occurs (moving diagram)
- Comparison chart (includes 'the middle', when, frequency, visibility, and duration)
- Visual comparison with links to videos of each eclipse (internet connection must be usable to make links work)
- What is a Blood Moon? How does it happen?
- Lunar and Solar Eclipse Safety
- Two question quiz to be used for assessment at a later date.