It’s a Staff Safari!!! In this bundle of activities your students will be reading, transposing, writing and transcribing melodic patterns all the while having a fun time playing the engaging games and activities.
Included in this file:
* 2 interactive stick to staff notation PowerPoints, with directions for multiple ways to play and also use as an assessment tool.
* Stick Notation Flashcards: two sets, one written without note heads and one written with note heads
* Staff Notation Flashcards: four sets, two written in G=do (one with the do clef, one without the do clef) and two written in F=do (one with the do clef, one without the do clef)
* Stick Notation Cards for use with staff activities for games and assessments.
* Detailed Staff Safari Game Directions.
* Printable staves for use with the Staff Activities
* Tally Cards for the Interactive PowerPoints.
Other melodic elements included in this file:
If you like this file, you’ll also enjoy:
Treble Clef Safari: Games, Activities & Worksheets for Teaching the Treble Clef
Your opinion matters to me! You can earn TpT credit by rating this file!
Please follow my Teachers Pay Teachers store for monthly deals and freebies. And you can follow me on Facebook
Please follow my blog for more teaching ideas:
Music a la Abbott
Thanks so much for stopping by!