Yr3 – Science > ACSSU046 – A Change Of State Between Solids And Liquids Can Be Caused By Adding Or Removing Heat
48 pages of activities and guidance notes to get children thinking about the changes in state between solid and liquid when heat is added or removed. Download the preview to see how our lessons focus on HIGHER ORDER THINKING SKILLS!
(Australian Curriculum No ACSSU046)
This teaching resource develops thinking skills around the topic ‘A Change Of State Between Solid And Liquid Can Be Caused By Adding Or Removing Heat’. The 48 pages provide active, fun and challenging thinking activities and guidance notes aligned to the Australian Curriculum content descriptor ACSSU046.
Activities included in this teacher resource include:
- Classifying - solids and liquids
- Observing Properties – shape, colour, use, material, parts, size
- Creative Thinking – imagine
- Critical Thinking – same or different
- Graphic Organisers
- Predicting And Ordering
- Generalizing And Predicting
- Melting Points And Recycling
- Problem Solving