This set of 100 Word Wall Cards will help brighten up your word wall. The cards come in 6 different bright solid colors (navy blue, bright blue, gold, grape, green, hot pink, orange, pink, purple, red, turquoise, and yellow) with a chalkboard frame in the middle.
- A set of 100 frequently used sight words in alphabetical order (Fry Words).
- A set of blank editable cards to add your own sight words.
Directions on how to add text to the cards.
- Type your desired text in the blank cards.
- Highlight the text.
- Select View> Show/Hide> Toolbars> Properties Bar
- Or Keyboard shortcut> command+e for Mac users or control+e for PC users.
- You can use the enter key to position the text where you want it on the cards.
The toolbar gives you the option to change the font, font size, color, and a few other options.
Click here to see a video tutorial on my blog.
Please feel free to ask me any questions before purchasing these sight word cards.
Click here to check out the matching Word Wall Headers.
The Learning Chambers