Solids and Nets - Guided Notes, Presentation, and INB Activities
Also included in
- This Geometry Bundle is flexible, editable, and can be used for in-person or distance learning. Take the time and stress out of creating your own guided notes and presentations. There are many ways to use this engaging bundle. Students can either build interactive math notebooks with guided notes (kPrice $59.52Original Price $74.40Save $14.88
- This HUGE (over 1,000 pages) high school bundle contains a full-year of guided/scaffolded notes and interactive notebook activities for an entire year of Algebra 1, Geometry, and Algebra 2. The Algebra 1 bundle contains 11 units of study plus 2 mini-units, the Geometry bundle contains 13 units, andPrice $180.74Original Price $258.20Save $77.46
- This HUGE (over 500 pages), editable Geometry curriculum pack contains three of our full-year, best selling bundles: Guided Notes Bundle (scaffolded notes, INB activities, presentation, presentation handouts, quick checks for understanding), Student Practice Pages Bundle, and Geometry Assessments BPrice $100.41Original Price $143.45Save $43.04
- This product contains three full years of editable content (Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2) for the high school mathematics classroom. It includes Guided Notes Bundles (guided notes, presentation, presentation handouts, INB foldable activities, and quick checks for understanding), Student Practice PPrice $320.15Original Price $492.55Save $172.40
This flexible resource on Solids and Nets allows Geometry students to either build interactive math notebooks with guided notes (keys included) and foldable activities OR use the included presentation handouts (keys included) with the PowerPoint presentation for focused instruction. Quick checks for understanding (keys included) help to determine how well your students understand the material as you go. Choose what works best for your class and modify to make the content fit your needs. Notes are designed to clearly present the topics and reach all types of learners.
The zip file includes BOTH editable, plain-font resources and ready-to-print, non-editable PDFs. Suggested use guides are included.
Interactive Math Notebook FORMAT – Includes 3 parts: guided notes, foldable activities, and quick checks for understanding. Piece the components together and students can create their own “math textbook” in a math journal.
Presentation Sheets FORMAT – Include 2 parts: guided notes and quick checks for understanding. They are organized in the same order as the included PowerPoint and are designed to print and present. The quick checks can be cut off the bottom of the note sheets and turned in as an assessment tool.
Presentation – Plain-font, no frills, PowerPoint presentation that you can use to present content to students. Slides have blank, student note templates followed by filled in teacher keys. Modify the editable presentation to best fit your needs.
This product covers the following topics:
- Corner View Perspective
- Sketching Solids on Isometric Dot Paper
- What is a net?
- Describing Polyhedra-Define and draw each term.
- Solids and Nets
- Solids and Nets (Cut and Paste)
- Finding Solids in the Real-World
- Draw a Corner View of a Solid Given Various Views.
- Slicing a Solid
**Full-year Curriculum Packs**
Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2 Curriculum Pack MEGA BUNDLE
Algebra 1 Curriculum Pack BUNDLE
Geometry Curriculum Pack BUNDLE
Algebra 2 Curriculum Pack BUNDLE
Scaffolded Notes/Interactive Notebook Bundles
Pre-Calculus Add on for Algebra 2 INB Bundle
High School Math Interactive Notebook Bundle (Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2)
Student Practice Pages Bundles
Algebra 1 Student Practice Pages Bundle
Geometry Student Practice Pages Bundle
Algebra 2 Student Practice Pages Bundle
High School Math Student Practice Pages Bundle (Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2)
High School Math Assessment Bundle (Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2)
**If you like what you see, please click on the "Follow Me" star to learn about new products, sales, and more!