Products in this Bundle (3)
This is a bundle of no-prep literacy centers for Kindergarten, first grade, and second grade skills! Students work alone to complete these activities, and very few additional supplies are needed.
These centers are great for social distancing or when you need a quieter classroom (i.e. during one-on-one assessment time). An editable template is also included so you can CUSTOMIZE words and letters as needed!
This resource will help you:
- Teach your students independent work skills for literacy centers, independent work, or D5
- Engage your students in meaningful phonological awareness, phonics, high frequency word, grammar, reading, and writing activities
- Stop boredom and disengagement with a variety of flexible, fun materials (these are not just worksheets - the activities are game-like!)
- Easily differentiate activities with a range of skill options
- Save time - many of the activities and games can be played more than once
Here’s what’s included:
- 174 pages of literacy center activities
- Editable template for each activity so you can make your own variations (i.e. by changing out high frequency words)
- A time-saving table of contents with skills and page numbers
The centers address the following skills:
- phonological awareness (beginning sounds, ending sounds, rhyming words, short and long vowel sound, number of syllables)
- letter names and sounds
- ABC order
- high frequency words
- CVC words
- beginning & ending blends
- short vowels
- long vowels (CVCe and vowel teams)
- r-controlled vowels
- hard and soft g and c
- inflectional endings
- prefixes and suffixes
- punctuation marks
- fiction and nonfiction writing
- reading response
Please also check out the FREE preview in the table of contents for a full list of the activities!
Note: This is a license for use by one teacher. The bundle is most appropriate for multi-age classrooms or classes where students are at a wide range of levels. There are no exact duplicates of materials within the bundle, although certain skills are covered at multiple grade levels (i.e. short vowels).
Looking for the Kindergarten version of these centers? Click here.
Looking for the first grade version of these centers? Click here.
Looking for the second grade version of these centers? Click here.