Also included in
- Engage your students with this coloring sheet and compound sorting worksheet that helps them practice their solubility rules. This bundle is the perfect mix between serious worksheet and something visual that has students learning without realizing it! A solubility rules sheet is provided, but you a$3.00$3.25Save $0.25
- UK, AU, NZ English spelling version. Engage your students with this colouring sheet and compound sorting worksheet that helps them practice their solubility rules. This bundle is the perfect mix between serious worksheet and something visual that has students learning without realizing it! A solubil$3.00$3.25Save $0.25
- Get this worksheet and my whole store FREE! Use this worksheet to show students a neat visual way to learn their solubility rules. There are more worksheets, but why not use this fun visual solubility worksheet instead? This worksheet uses the visual example simulating a well plate.I would use this$7.50$10.00Save $2.50
- All my chemistry resources.In this bundle I have all of my color and learn, step by step, and digital learning resources.I did NOT include the doodle notes line (I did include a sample packet for you) or the teaching notes line.If you ever have questions please message me on TpT, email me at coscine$107.00$125.05Save $18.05
Use this worksheet to show students a neat visual way to learn their solubility rules. There are fill in the blank worksheets, but why not use this fun visual solubility worksheet instead? This format is at least as effective as a fill in the blank worksheet and slightly more interesting for my students, but I'll let your students be the judge of that!
I would use this worksheet as a homework exercise or an in class activity. Basically, the students will sort through a compound list and put the compounds in either a soluble beaker or an insoluble beaker...just like a real lab!
Please Help My Store Improve!
I Love Hearing Your Feedback
• Please take a moment to provide feedback on my work. I work hard to make sure my products and resources are useful to you and your students. Positive comments, constructive comments, and "I'd like to see her add a ______ to this worksheet" all help me design worksheets, handouts, and other classroom resources that solve your classroom needs.
Be the first to know about my sales, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. After that, you will receive email updates about the new things I’m making to help you and your students.
Connect With Me Online!
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers_CoScine
Follow me on my blog CoScine Creative
Follow me on Instagram
Other Awesome Worksheets
Learning the Difference in Ionic and Covalent Compounds 3494606 <-----Naming Practice Included