11-page worksheet plus 11 flashcards for junior high school chemistry.
Comprehensive resource containing a variety of questions, including extension and further research.
* Solutes, solvents and solutions.
* Concentrated and dilute solutions.
* Solubility – soluble and insoluble substances.
* Effect of temperature and pressure on solubility.
* Saturated and supersaturated solutions.
Includes a detailed answer version.
Also includes a Topic Summary and Learning Checklist.
Flashcards cover key vocabulary.
Year 7 Australian curriculum or equivalent.
Full previews of all my science teaching resource are available at: