This book was developed to provide teachers, parents, and students with materials to help studetents write compostions. It provides an overview of the writing process and suggestions for teaching each of the reporting categories in STAAR. The guides help students outline thier papers, use meaningful graphic organizers and checklists. These resources are useful to prewrite, revise, and edit compostions. The three main categories include: Compostions, Revision, Editing.
The book includes:
1. Steps for Effective Teaching of Writing
2. A STAAR Writing Process - Useful for showing the writing
process on actual test day.
3. Reproducible Resources
*Outlines, Planning Guides, Checklists for:
* Personal Narrative
4. Test-Taking Strategies on Category 1: Compostions
5. Test-Taking Strategies on Category 2: Revision MC questions
6. Test-Taking Strategies on Category 3: Editing MC questions
7. Reproducible Writing Process
See us at www.FisherReyna.com for more information.
School Workshops available!
Contact Lois Fisher at 210-260-8463
Contact Rachel Reyna at 210-601-2807