Solutions of Ocean Pollution - Science Worksheet - Printable or Google
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This is a bundle of guides on the topic of ocean health and pollution. Every day ocean habitats are being threatened by pollution. How do we control these ever-increasing dangers to our global health and learn to be more sustainable?You can see each file listed below.This would also work for celebraPrice $40.00Original Price $54.00Save $14.00
- This Bundle of science worksheets printable or in Google format includes a variety of topics about sustainability. They provide numerous supporting resources for any environmental science teacher discussing the topic of sustainable living.❤️Follow My StoreFormat:(Multiple formats so you're ready forPrice $140.00Original Price $170.00Save $30.00
- Has plastic created a plastic paradise? Or is our love of single-use plastic damaging our world beyond repair? This is an environmental lesson plan bundle of resources and activities that examine single-use plastic, ocean pollution, the great Pacific garbage patch, and clean up.These ocean conservatPrice $60.00Original Price $75.00Save $15.00
- This bundle of science worksheets printable or in Google format and covers topics about water pollution. Format:(Worksheets come in multiple formats for in-person or virtual use)- Digital-PDF for electronic sharing or easy printing- Article links (or videos) are embedded into the guides for quick acPrice $26.00Original Price $32.50Save $6.50
Ocean pollution by plastic and other trash is a huge environmental threat. This science worksheet printable or Google format has students consider what is causing ocean pollution and ocean pollution solutions.
Cleaning up ocean pollution is no simple task and this issue is going to continue to grow in the future. Currently, some scientists have launched a 600-meter-long boom to collect ocean trash from the Great Pacific Garbage Patch, which is twice the size of Texas, swirls in waters between California and Hawaii. The problem is that this net could harm marine wildlife or fail under the burden of so much trash. Have students read about other possible solutions for reducing how much plastic is dumped in the oceans.
The article is from a science magazine and is hyperlinked in the guide.
This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!
- Google Slides for Google Classroom
- Digital-PDF for easy sharing or printing
- Hyperlink to the article embedded in the document for quick access
- Short answer and extension activity
- Answer key included
⏳ Teaching Time
Around 30 minutes
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)