Are your students ready to solve the case? To solve the mystery, students will need to be able to solve logarithmic equations
. Students follow clues that take them around Europe, written and visual, to solve a mystery. This digital mystery is great for differentiation.
This resource includes:
- Detective Scenario
- European map of locations
- Clickable clues with location information and logarithmic equation problems
- Complete teacher's guide and answer key
Digital resources are great for differentiating. These provide a great way for students to work in a 1:1 environment. Easy to assess or for homework.
If you like the math detectives, find more math detective, quests and adventures here.
Logarithm Resources Include:
- Logarithm Paper Chain Activity
- Expand and Condense Logarithmic Expressions Interactive Notebook
- Expand and Condense Logarithmic Expressions Task Card Activity
- Introduction to Logarithms Interactive Notebook
- Logarithm Puzzle Activity
- Exponential Functions in the Real World - Compound Interest
- Compound Interest Real World Applications - College Loans Project
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.