Engage students in solving Quadratic Equations Using the Quadratic Formula
with this paper chain activity. Students solve one link which leads to the answer on the next link. My students LOVE this activity.
Included in this resource:
-Paper chain links with 12 quadratic equation problems
- Teacher's Guide
- Answer Key
Related bundles include:
- All about Quadratic Equations Teacher Resource Bundle
- Algebra 1 Paper Chain Bundle
- Algebra 1 Activities Bundle
- Algebra 1 MEGA Teacher Resource Bundle
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like:
- Graphing systems of inequalities: notes and practice
- Rational (Fractional) Exponents: Task Cards for Practice and Review
- Pythagorean Theorem Pirate Treasure Hunt mini-project
- Algebra 1: Teacher Resource Bundle (Growing)
Coming soon…Algebra Puzzlers, Applying Statistics: A statistics research project, Real-world math projects, and more.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.