All the resources you need to create a learning station for Solving Systems of Equations by Graphing.
This resource pack is designed to help you set up a learning station that provides students with quality instruction, lots of practice, and immediate feedback.
Resource Pack includes:
- 3 Reteach Worksheets
- These worksheets are designed to teach the student the skill without the need of direct instruction. Critical thinking skills and guided practice are utilized within each worksheet. Preview the Reteach Worksheets here
- 4 Maze Worksheets
- A fun way to practice the skill while still getting immediate feedback. Each worksheet guides students through a maze by correctly answering the skill. Preview the maze worksheets here.
- 3 Student Tracking Forms
- These are designed to help the student know which activity to do next as they progress through the activities to obtain mastery. One is filled out with online links, and one utilizes only the resources in this packet in case you do not have access to technology in the classroom.
- Pennants to Celebrate Student Success
- One is in color, the other is black and white so that students can fill out
- A document with 10 links to online tutorial videos
- These are links that you can send the student to for help with their reteach, or use in the classroom as reinforcement
- 3 Quizzes
- Short, 5 question quizzes to measure whether or not your student has mastered the skill and is ready to be progressed. If they have not, they can move on to the next set of activities on the skill (provided).
- Bonus worksheet - 1 Mystery Message Worksheet
To preview all resources, watch the Video Preview
This resource is part of an Integers Resource Pack Bundle that also includes adding integers, subtracting integers, and. multiplying and dividing integers. Preview the Bunde here.