Solving Multi-Step Inequalities with variable on one side - Get your students up and moving with this fast paced, engaging math activity. Scoot is a whole class game where students rotate between desks and do a task at each desk. Download the free preview to take a peek at the directions, Scoot cards, and ideas for other activities!
36 tasks that provide students with an opportunity to:
* Distribute/Combine like terms
* Add/Subtract/Multiply/Divide with positive and negative numbers
* Solve inequalities with fractions and whole numbers
* Graph solutions to inequalities
* Error Analysis
* Write inequalities
* Solve real-world word problems
Recording sheet for students is provided. All cards are numbered and answer keys are provided.
These cards also make great math centers, task cards, and posters for "Around the Room"
The prep work for Scoot! is to print and cut the cards out. Then place one card on each desk. Print one answer sheet per student. Additional instructions with more detail are provided for "Scoot!" and "Around the Room".