These fun and challenging puzzles make solving for the unknown fun! Three different levels make differentiation super simple. These problems encourage problem solving and critical thinking, skills that are essential for all young mathematicians.
Each level includes the same graphics and the same answers. This way you can check together even if you are using different levels. Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division are used in these cards. There are 24 cards in each level (a total of 72 different cards). Included: Color cards, black & white cards, answer sheets and an answer key.
•Winter Math Centers
•Solve around the Room
•Math Warm Ups
•Math Exit Tickets
3 Levels are included:
Use the level(s) you need for your students. There is something to challenge all of your students. Click the green preview button to see sample cards and a description of the different levels.
•Represent and solve problems involving addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
•Use symbols to represent an unknown number in a problem.
•Determine the unknown whole number in an addition, subtraction, multiplication and division equations.
• Solve problems with operations on both sides of the equal sign. (Level 3)
• Use the correct order of operations to solve equations. (Level 3)
• Solve for the Unknown Puzzles - Addition and Subtraction within 20
• Multiplication Task Cards: Solving for the Unknown (with and without QR Codes)
• Multiplication & Division Fact Family Match Up Bundle
• Multiplication and Division Word Problems within 100 - Task Cards
• Multiply or Divide - Differentiated Word Problem Sorts
• Solving for the Unknown (Algebra)
• Task Cards
• Multiplication & Division
Not Your Mother's Mat h Class © 2018
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for one classroom teacher.
Electronic distribution for one classroom teacher.
Please purchase additional licenses if you would like to share.