Using these Resources:
This download contains 4 differentiated resources:
1. Differentiated Printables
2. Cut & Paste
3. Happy Day Board Game
4. Challenge Cards
Each resource is differentiated into 3 levels. Each level has a unique page border consistent throughout all 4 resource. I am a fan of offering differentiated sheets that look similar to students but can be easily separated if you know what to look for. These activities can be presented in any order but the challenge cards are the most difficult. There are 44 student pages (this number does not include answer keys and direction pages).
• Level 1 - Make 10 (except challenge cards in which level 1 is within 20 with a fewer number of unknowns than level 2)
• Level 2 - Addition and Subtraction within 20
• Level 3 - Addition and Subtraction within 100
Click on the preview button to see sample pages.
What teachers are saying:
Such a fun way to practice this skill!!!! - Jennifer S.
• Represent and solve problems involving addition and subtraction.
• Use symbols to represent an unknown number in a problem.
• Determine the unknown whole number in an addition and subtraction equations.
• Solve for the Unknown - Addition & Subtraction within 20
• Solve for the Unknown - Making 10
• Solve for the Unknown Puzzles - Addition and Subtraction within 20
• Solve for the Missing Number Variety Pack - Addition and Subtraction
• Solve for the Missing Number - 4 Operations
• Multiplication Task Cards: Solving for the Unknown (with and without QR Codes)
• Algebra (unknowns)
• Addition & Subtraction
Not Your Mother's Math Class ©2018
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for one classroom teacher.
Electronic distribution for one classroom teacher.
Please purchase additional licenses if you would like to share.